If you have scheduled an exam, we ask that you screen yourself before you arrive:
- In the past 14 days, have you had close (< 6 feet) prolonged contact with anyone with the coronavirus or anyone suspected to have the coronavirus?
- In the past 14 days, have you had a positive coronavirus test?
- Do you currently have a fever greater than 100.4 F?
- Do you currently have a new onset cough?
- Do you have new onset of shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have two of the following symptoms?
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or Vomiting
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you call us at (609) 921-8211 to reschedule your exam in at least two weeks or until after your symptoms have subsided for at least 72 hours.