Coming to our Offices
Our offices are open as we are an essential part of your healthcare team. So if you’re in need of healthcare services, don’t put your health on hold. Princeton Radiology is committed to remaining available to provide imaging care for you and your family during these challenging times.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT accepting WALK-IN CHEST X-RAYS at this time. Please call to schedule your appointment to ensure proper screening for COVID-19 in-advance of coming to our office. Thank you.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR EXAM
- If you have scheduled an exam, we ask that you screen yourself using the questions below before you arrive
- Please note: ALL patients who have scheduled Esphogram and UGI studies MUST have a documented negative COVID test within 72 hours of their exam or show proof of being fully vaccinated.
- In the past 10 days, have you had close (< 6 feet) prolonged contact with anyone with the coronavirus or anyone suspected to have the coronavirus?
- In the past 10 days, have you had a positive coronavirus test?
- Do you currently have a fever greater than 100.4 F?
- Do you currently have a new onset cough?
- Do you have new onset of shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have new loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have two of the following symptoms?
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- Nausea or Vomiting
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you call us at (609) 921-8211 to reschedule your exam in at least two weeks or until after your symptoms have subsided for at least 72 hours.
- Print and complete the questionnaire(s) for your exam (Click here for Patient Questionnaires) and remember to bring them to your appointment
- Plan to arrive 20-25 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Please allow additional time for your visit
- Our check-in process has been updated to include several brief COVID-19 related screening questions
- We are taking patients for exams quickly to keep our waiting rooms empty and minimize contact with others
- Please wear a disposable surgical mask (not a cloth mask) while in our office
We appreciate your understanding as we implement these new processes.