Please Don’t Put Your Health on Hold
The care you need to maintain your well-being is not optional. We’ve taken many steps to create a safe environment for our patients and look forward to providing imaging care for you and your family.
Feel Confident in Your Care
We closely follow the recommendations of public health experts and CDC guidelines.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Adjusted Schedule Availability. We have modified our scheduling practices so that fewer patients are in the office at any one time, which supports social distancing.
- In-Car Waiting and Check In. To maintain social distancing as patients arrive, we now offer the option to register and wait in vehicles. Visit our website for additional details.
- Staff Screening. All employees are screened daily for symptoms of COVD-19 and temperature screened prior to the start of shifts.
- Patient Screening. All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors, as well as temperature screened, before entering the facility
- Extensive Cleaning. We are cleaning exam rooms between all patient visits. An additional cleaning takes place after hours every day.
Here’s what we’re asking of our patients:
- Wear a mask. All patients should wear a mask or facial covering at all times in our offices. Our staff members are also required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Don’t bring visitors. Current safety requirements prohibit visitors from accompanying patients to their appointments. Exceptions may be made for medically necessary assistance. If the patient is a minor, they may be accompanied by one adult.
- Stay home if you’re unwell. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of taste or smell, or other symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19, please call us so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Social distancing. Please join our team in a shared effort to maintain social distancing as you enter and leave our offices and exam rooms and pass in the halls.
We want to stay connected with you and we look forward to seeing you in one of our offices soon! Please follow us on social media or visit our website, PrincetonRadiology.com, for updates related to COVID-19 and your care.
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, please call our scheduling department at (609) 921-8211 or complete the form on the right. Please stay well and, above all, don’t put your health on hold.