What do great meals and mammograms have in common?
Both can be difficult to fit into a busy schedule. But Lunch and a SmartMamm™ makes it easier!
You already know how important an annual mammogram is to the health of women age 40-plus. And a good lunch? Well, anyone can appreciate that. But all too often, it’s hard to find time for either. That’s why Princeton Radiology brings lunch and mammograms together—with Lunch and a SmartMamm™.
Here’s how Lunch and a SmartMamm™ works:
- Call to schedule your next screening mammogram and ask for an appointment Monday through Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. at our Marlboro office.
- Experience a more comprehensive screening mammogram with SmartMamm™.
- Enjoy a free lunch from Rosalita’s Roadside Cantina (located right next door). You can choose one of five delicious lunch combo meals, each includes a beverage.
- You’ll be back to your day in no time!
So what’s so smart about a SmartMamm™?
A SmartMamm™ is a mammogram and more, offering additional information that helps you and your doctor make the smart call on your breast screening needs—and a women’s imaging experience that exceeds your expectations.
- 3D mammography technology for enhanced early detection capability
- An assessment of your lifetime risk of breast cancer and a report of your breast density
- Same day/next day results*
- Exceptional patient-centric care
*Results are provided on the same day for screening mammograms performed Monday through Friday before noon, and the next business day for exams completed after noon or on Saturday or Sunday.