It was a pleasure meeting you at the Rothman Institute’s Workers’ Compensation conference! At Princeton Radiology, we know that accidents, illnesses, and injuries can be as much of a reality in the workplace as they are on the field. That’s why we’re committed to being part of the team to help get valued employees back in the game— by providing seamless access to quality diagnostic care, with subspecialty expertise and the latest technology available at five convenient locations.
- Comprehensive depth and breadth of subspecialty diagnostic expertise relevant to occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Prompt reporting of results.
- Easy access to images and reports by other providers and case managers involved in the patient’s care.
- EMR integration.
- Administrative and billing teams ready to support your case management documentation needs.
- Radiologists accessible for consultation if needed.
- Fast scheduling, minimal wait times, and ample hours—including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to accommodate urgent scheduling requests.
- Comfortable, positive imaging experience in appealing facilities.
- Five Central New Jersey locations, easily accessible to patients.
To assist a patient with scheduling: 609.921.8211 or Request an Appointment
To arrange a consultation with a radiologist or reach our billing, administrative, or medical records teams: 609.921.8211
For help with provider PACS access: 609.375.2992
To request referral forms and supplies, or connect with a marketing representative in your area: (732) 821-5563 x. 1281