Successful Workers’ Compensation care is a team effort.
We’re here to make great catches for you.
At Princeton Radiology, we appreciate and respect the diligent efforts that Workers’ Compensation professionals like you make every day to ensure that employees get the care they need to recover their health and productivity. And we’re ready to work alongside you, making the process as convenient, accessible, and seamless as possible during the multiple stages of the care cycle that may require diagnostic imaging.
- Accurate diagnostic calls form board certified radiologists, with subspecialty experts in all anatomical areas and imaging modalities relevant to Workers’ Compensation cases.
- Prompt reporting of results.
- Easy access to images and reports by providers and case managers involved in the patient’s care
- EMR integration.
- Administrative and billing teams ready to support your case management documentation needs.
- Radiologists accessible for consultation if needed.
- Fast scheduling, minimal wait times, and ample hours—including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to accommodate urgent scheduling requests.
- Comfortable, positive imaging experience in appealing facilities.
- Five Central New Jersey locations, easily accessible to patients.
To assist a patient with scheduling: 609.921.8211 or Request an Appointment.
To arrange a consultation with a radiologist or reach our billing, administrative, or medical records teams: 609.921.8211
For help with provider PACS access: 609.375.2992
To request referral forms and supplies, or connect with a marketing representative in your area: (732) 821-5563 x. 1281