A more powerful mammogram choice. And another powerfully bright idea.
Now available in Wayne, Mountain Lakes, and Newfoundland.
Now, women in northern New Jersey have a smarter, more powerful option for mammograms: SmartMamm,™ offering not only a potentially lifesaving annual screening for breast cancer, but also the following benefits:
- Personalized assessment of lifetime breast cancer risk, which, along with breast density information, helps women and their doctors tailor a proactive breast cancer screening plan to individual needs
- Enhanced capability to find breast cancer at its earliest, most treatable stage
- Results on the day of, or the day after, the appointment*
- Evening and weekend appointment options at three convenient locations in northern New Jersey
Plus, receive a FREE gift when you arrive for your appointment!
Make the smart, powerful choice for breast health when it’s time for your annual breast screening, choose Princeton Radiology in Wayne, Mountain Lakes, or Newfoundland.
Smart Breast MRI™: Another Bright Idea for Women at Higher Risk
The annual mammogram is the gold standard in the fight against breast cancer for every woman 40 or over (or in some cases younger for those at higher risk). But for some, even the smart choice of a SmartMamm™ may not be the only exam needed.
For women with certain risk factors, such as dense breast tissue or a personal or family history of breast cancer, doctors may recommend breast MRI, another test with two SMART choices available at our northern New Jersey offices.
Diagnostic Smart Breast MRI.™ Recommended for patients with insurance that covers diagnostic breast MRI to supplement mammograms:
- Performed using injected contrast
- Exam time: approximately 30 minutes
- Most insurance plans pay for diagnostic breast MRI for women at higher risk
Smart Screen Breast MRI.™ Recommended for concerned patients and their doctors when referral for diagnostic breast MRI does not meet insurance coverage requirements:
- Uses injected contrast and selective image acquisitions shown to be more effective in finding lesions than mammography alone
- Exam time: approximately 10 minutes
- Out-of-pocket cost: $375