It was a pleasure meeting you at the Rothman Institute’s Workers’ Compensation conference! At Princeton Radiology, we know that accidents, illnesses, and injuries can be as much of a reality in the workplace as they are on the field. That’s why we’re committed to being part of the team to help get valued employees back in the game— by providing seamless access to quality diagnostic care, with subspecialty expertise and the latest technology available at five convenient locations.
- Comprehensive depth and breadth of subspecialty diagnostic expertise relevant to occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Prompt reporting of results.
- Easy access to images and reports by other providers and case managers involved in the patient’s care.
- EMR integration.
- Administrative and billing teams ready to support your case management documentation needs.
- Radiologists accessible for consultation if needed.
- Fast scheduling, minimal wait times, and ample hours—including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to accommodate urgent scheduling requests.
- Comfortable, positive imaging experience in appealing facilities.
- Five Central New Jersey locations, easily accessible to patients.
To assist a patient with scheduling: 609.921.8211 or Request an Appointment
To arrange a consultation with a radiologist or reach our billing, administrative, or medical records teams: 609.921.8211
For help with provider PACS access: 609.375.2992
To request referral forms and supplies, or connect with a marketing representative in your area: (732) 821-5563 x. 1281
Insurance Requirements Under New Jersey Law Beginning August 2018
Health insurers, health maintenance organizations (HMOs), and health benefits plans and contracts
must now cover
- 3D mammograms to screen for breast cancer in women age 40 and over
- 3D mammograms to diagnose or rule out breast cancer in women of any age when breast cancer is suspected
This mandate is effective for fully insured health plans and the State Health Benefits Program issued or renewed on or after August 1, 2018. Self-funded health plans can choose to offer this mandated benefit.
Benefits of 3D SmartMamm™
- 3D mammography for enhanced detection of breast cancer at its earliest, most treatable stage
- Especially beneficial to women with dense breast tissue, which makes cancer harder to see
- Lifetime risk assessment to help you and your doctor formulate a proactive monitoring plan
- Same day results available
- Convenient access at five locations with appointment times seven days a week
Now there’s no reason to delay your 3D SmartMamm™.